Sunday, July 20, 2014

while i was in belize

While I was gone, my parents watched the kids during the day while BJ worked and then he had them in the evenings and on the weekend.  During those ten days, there were four swim meets, two dive meets, a swim team breakfast, and a trip to Prosser.  BJ could not have done all those events without the support of our fabulous parents.  The kids had so much fun with their grandparents. I really appreciate BJ and my parents stepping up to watch the kids so I could go on this amazing trip.  Thank you!!

Kaitlin swimming breaststroke


Justin swimming breaststroke



cartoons and cereal

Prosser fun

video games

BJ, Karen, Leanne, Tracey, & Brycen

cousins
Tevin, Briston, Case,
Justin, Kaitlin, Emma, Ethan, Elle Lea, Kristen 
Haley


bath time with grandma Becky

at the zoo with Aunt Ashley & Grandma Becky

Parker, Kaitlin, & Coach Anna



breakfast

cartoons in the morning with grandma & granddad

a fort at grandma & granddad's


Speedy Sixer breakfast

Parker, Kaitlin, & Coach Megan
they won the "Dynamic Duo" award since they were inseparable 

dive meet




hugs for mom

No comments: