Monday, July 15, 2013

nashville day 3

BJ and Kaitlin started the morning with another walk together.  Then we all headed out to check out downtown and to look at souvenir possibilities.  We met up with my parents and Ashley for lunch, then headed over to my grandmother's for the afternoon.  After another swim and nap session, we headed out to the Blackstone Brewery for dinner with my grandmother.  That night my mom, dad, sister, and I went out to listen to some music downtown.

Shelby Street Bridge 

our crew (one napping)
 

ready for lunch

snuggle time

showing Grandma Great her purse

reading on the porch 
 

hot tubbing

cartoons
 
 
 
 
 
 

back to Grandmother's 

we found a McDonald's truck downtown with the old moon man

having fun

my sleeping beauties

 

loved his "own bed" and didn't even want sheets

watching a show while the kids sleep
(I can't believe how well this picture turned out.  It was pitch black and I couldn't even see BJ)

No comments: