Saturday, February 15, 2014

valentine's day

We all wore as much red as we could for Valentine's Day.  I made the kids pink waffles, red eggs, and strawberry smoothies for breakfast.  The big kids had fun Valentine's parties at school and were so excited to open and read all the valentines from their friends.

Later that evening, as our tradition, the girls and I went to the Normandy Park Assisted Living and delivered valentines and Hershey kisses to all the folks.  We usually go during lunch, but with Justin and Kaitlin in school all day, I thought it would be more fun if we could all go.  Unfortunately Justin was sent home from school that day for being sick.  It wasn't anything major, but I didn't want him to spread his germs with all the elderly residents so my brother was awesome and hung out with Justin.

All in all, it was a great day filled with love (even if BJ was out of town).

my loves


breakfast

Kristen at bible study with her buddy Sadie

my crazy nails

enjoying their valentines

the girls at NP Assisted Living

No comments: