Wednesday, January 22, 2014

while i was gone

While I was in Palm Springs our families were so wonderful and watched our kids for us, so I could go on this fun vacation.  My dad watched the kids Thursday while BJ worked, BJ watched the kids on Friday, then BJ's parents came for the weekend and also watched the kids on Monday (while BJ flew out to Delaware for work).  I'm so thankful of the village we have to help raise our children!  Thank you Jim, BJ, Karen, & Phil!!

breakfast at granddad's
(they were trying to pull a fast one and have pop)

at the bus stop near granddad's

ready for her nap

playing at Granddad's

after school snacks

at the Jungle Gym with BJ while Kait was in gymnastics and Justin was at basketball

Friday morning baths

walking to the bus stop

bus stop

lunch with dad

lunch date

being silly with Gram's glasses

watching the Seahawks game



No comments: