- Teachers don't have to go potty in school.
- (in the calmest voice) This is my bath and if you're going to be mean you're going to seriously have to leave.
- I know how to kill someone. (Me: um, how?!) You grab them by the neck and twist it. [proud parent moment, not]
- Sometimes at night, I drink my spit when I'm thirsty.
- I just really liked hugging you. I wish I could hug you all day.
- (while clearing her plate from the table and twisting sideways to wind-up) I'm ready to throw it like a frisbee.
- Me: Haley are you excited for preschool today? Haley: Not so much. But I'm excited for Lunch Bunch (the afternoon lunch extension program)
- Is this (my hairdryer) electronics?
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
haley says the darnedest things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hopefully the hugging one makes you feel a little better about the third one. Kids are so funny!
Post a Comment